What should I do if I am not satisfied?
Everybody has the right to ask for publicinformation. If you do not get an answer within 20 business days or if the answer is not satisfactory, you have the right to file a complaint with the Transparency Council.
If you are not satisfied with the answer from the body because:
- You did not receive an answer within 20 business days.
- The information you received is not what you requested.
- The information was incomplete.
- You are not satisfied with the reasons given by the body to refuse to give you the information.
You can file a complaint with the Transparency Council on the next 15 business day.
How to make a complaint?
You can make a complaint through different channels:
- Enter the website www.consejotransparencia.cl
- Click on “Realizar un reclamo” (make a complaint)
- Enter the information